Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where are they Now? Brandon Massie

A recent article on the Potomac Soccer Wire Battery player Brandon Massie will be playing with newly fromed Norfolk SharX in the USL indoor league (MISL)

Brandon originally hails from the area and he was excited about being close to home.

"I was excited to learn that Norfolk might have a team and I knew I wanted to come home and give it a shot. Now that I've made it, I'm so happy to be a part of this community again. I am also happy that my parents will be able to see me play again. I've been playing in Charleston for two seasons and with them at the games in Norfolk it will be just like old times!"

You can learn more about the Norfolk Sharx by visiting their website www.norfolksharx.com

Good luck to Brandon!

2 comments:

Corbin said...

So does that mean he won't be back with the Battery? Or is indoor season during the off-season?

Mikey said...

teh indoor season runs during the off season. not unusal for players to play both indoor and USL.

As for him coming back, Im not sure. He hasn't been a regular starter for the last couple years and I have a feeling we'll see a shake up in the forward positions this season.